2) Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to intellectual property). Copying, dissemination, use or publication by you of any matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed in Section 4, is strictly prohibited. Not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials displayed on the Site. The publication of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any rights to such information and materials.
3) Trademarks. Logos or trademarks of R & B Cleaning Service and other product names and company names mentioned on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners, registered trademarks.
4) Limited right to use. View, print and download content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own use and not for publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of the content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5) Edit, delete, and modify. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the site.
6) Compensation. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our partners, attorneys, employees and associates (collectively, "affiliates"), against all liability, losses, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Service.
7) Inalienable. The right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8) Disclaimer and limits. INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE," and all warranties, express or implied, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES disclaimer of MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). INFORMATION AND SERVICES may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliates shall have no liability for the use of any information or SERVICES. In particular, but not as a limitation THEREOF, we and our affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, (INCLUDING DAMAGES, loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING breach of contract, breach of warranty , TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Negation DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE the basic elements of the basis of transactions between the U.S. and you. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM U.S. IN THIS SITE ARE warranty, representation or warranty not expressly set forth in this AGREEMENT.
ALL liability for any damages caused by viruses contained UNDER electronic file form or document is disabled. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, may result from USE OR INABILITY use our website special or consequential damages. MAXIMUM LIABILITY under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
10) Third-party services. We allow access to or advertise third-party shopping sites ("Merchants") from which you can purchase some products or services. You must understand that it does not work or control the products or services offered by merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and the merchants. You agree that use of such merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY U.S., whether expressed, implied or OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, commercial or non-infringement. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING of transactions between you and merchants OR FOR ANY INFORMATION displayed on the sides of the trade, or in any other place on our site.
11) Third-Party Policies merchant. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of shops apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
13) Payments. You represent and warrant that if you buy something from us (or ordering services) that (i) all information given is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored on your invoice, and (iii) that the costs incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
14) Law. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products and services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. By using our site, words such as "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements to enter into securities law safe harbor for forward-looking statements. Site and the information contained in this document does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer to sell any securities. Nothing contained herein is intended to be and should not be considered to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related applications or documents.
15) Links to other web sites. This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. The inclusion of any website on our website does not imply approval or certification linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
16) Copyright Copryright agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask the same thing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
(A) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
(B) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(C) a description of where the material that is infringing on the Site;
(D) Your address, telephone number and e-mail;
(E) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
(F) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of copyright infringement on the site is R&B Cleaning Service Ltd, which can be reached as follows: By mail: R&B Cleaning Service Ltd CopyrightAgent c / o 5 Mallow Walk, Morecambe, LA3 3QA. E-mail:
17) Refund Policy. If the product or service purchased by you proves to be defective or not satisfactory, you can advertise a product within 21 days, the service within 48 hours of receipt / execution, to the following address: 5 Mallow Walk, Morecambe, LA3 3QA, or by using the contact form , or by phone 0800 470 0593. In this case, we will provide you credit for other purchases on the site (less the costs incurred in processing fee). This Section 17 sets out its exclusive right to refund and return.
18) Information and Press Releases. The site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be regarded as being provided or endorsed by us.
19) Different. This Agreement shall be treated as if it were executed and performed in the R & B Cleaning Service LTD, Morecambe and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdon (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any claim by you in relation to the website (and / or any information, products or services related thereto) must be filed within one (1) year after the cause of action or give up and forever barred. All activities are subject to restrictions as set forth in paragraph 8 and paragraph 10 Language of this Agreement shall be interpreted as its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. Any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively in Morecambe, Lancashire. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and consent to extraterritorial service said.
If any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law and the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.